Martha Stewart Drapes – The Drapery Falls Tab.
Martha Stewart Drapes
- Martha joined the letterboxing lexicon on April Fools Day 2002. The perpetrator of the joke, Legerdemaine, indicated that he was contacted by ‘The Martha’ wanting to do a show about letterboxing—publicity that he felt the letterboxing community was not prepared to handle.
- Martha Helen Stewart (nee Kostyra; born August 3, 1941) is an American business magnate, television host, author, and magazine publisher.
- Martha Stewart (born October 7, 1922) is an American actress.
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; “drape a cloth”
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; “she adjusted the drape of her skirt”
- Let (oneself or a part of one’s body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
martha stewart drapes – Martha Stewart
free martha – the how-to picture!
1. centerpiece – "jail" for martha stewart with roses by dennis buttelworth
2. real jail uniforms (my mom found them on the web) are draped over everyone’s chair. they served as place cards because they were embroidered in hot pink with the names of our guests.
3. chargers: we hot glued chain link that we had woven with black and white gingham ribbon.
4. goodie bags – in martha stewart green. we printed "free martha. she needs your help now." on sticker paper and placed them on the goodie bags which were filled with black and white m&m’s
5. napkin rings were metal handcuffs
And the matching tie-back
P.S. The curtains are gold and cream, but you would never know it from this pic. I dunno why I have such a problem getting gold to photograph well!
martha stewart drapes